- This event has passed.
Feeding Your Farms Future – Dryden NY
January 11 @ 9:30 am - 2:30 pmFree
Can we see the future? The future is hard to predict, but we can make good decisions to create a brighter future for our farm. Now is the time to take steps to feed our soils, livestock, family and future generations. Join us as we dive into forage and crop management designed to feed all aspects of your farm’s future.
- Dr. Jerry Cherney – Professor of Forage/Plant Science @ Cornell University
- High Quality Alfalfa/Grass Hay
- Leo Brown – Forage Development / Nutrition @ Advanta Seeds
- Making Milk with Forages
- Tim Fritz – Agronomist / President of King’s AgriSeeds
- Making Soil Health a Priority
RSVP by January 2, 2019 to King’s AgriSeeds – 717-687-6224 or office@KingsAgriSeeds.com